hydraSense® Nasal Aspirator Starter Kit
hydraSense® Nasal Aspirator Starter Kit is a gentle and safe* way to relieve your baby’s nasal congestion quickly and effectively when he or she is having trouble breathing or feeding because of dry or obstructed nasal passages due to cold or allergies (when used as directed).
Formulation of Easydose® vials (included in kit)
100% natural-source, sterile, undiluted, isotonic, desalinated seawater, equivalent to 9 g/L (0.9%) NaCl and a combination of more than 70 marine trace elements. Non-medicated, preservative and additive free.
- Developed with pediatricians
- Liquefies mucus and relieves nasal congestion
- Facilitiates better breathing
- Gentle soft tip, safe when used as indicated
- Hygienic, effective and easy to use
1. Rinse the aspirator with hot water before first use and dry thoroughly.
2. Place a clean filter in the filter chamber and reconnect the aspirator.
3. Place baby on his back in a stable and comfortable position.
4. Place the Nasal Aspirator soft tip at the entrance of baby's nostril and inhale through the tube.
5. Repeat in the other nostril.
6. Gently lift baby to allow any remaining mucus to drain out and gently wipe the child’s nostrils.
7. After each use, unscrew the aspirator at its base, remove and discard the used filter, rinse the Nasal Aspirator with hot water and dry. Do not sterilize or boil the Nasal Aspirator.
If desired, use hydraSense® Easydose® or hydraSense® Ultra-Gentle Mist to liquefy mucus prior to aspiration.
1. Break off one Easydose® from the strip and turn the tamper-proof tip to open.
2. Lay the child on his back with his head tilted towards the right. Carefully place the tip in the upper nostril, and apply one to two drops by pressing gently on the vial. Follow the same procedure in the opposite nostril after turning the child's head to the left.
3. Use hydraSense® Nasal Aspirator to remove excess mucus trapped in nasal cavities.
4. Soak a tissue or cotton ball in hydraSense® and use it to gently wipe the child’s nostrils.
Do not reuse vials after opening.
Choking Hazard - Small parts. Keep out of reach from children
Store between 15°C and 30°C.
• 1 nasal aspirator (1 filter chamber, 1 soft tip, 1 tube with 1 mouthpiece)
• 5 Easydose® vials
• 5 single-use filters
*When used as indicated. The average cold can last up to 10 days. If your child's symptoms persist over this period, consult a Health Care Professional.
To be sure this product is suitable for you, always read and follow the label.