hydraSense® Nasal Aspirator Starter Kit
hydraSense® Nasal Aspirator Starter Kit is a gentle and safe* way to relieve your baby’s nasal congestion quickly and effectively when he or she is having trouble breathing or feeding.
Formulation of Easydose® vials (included in kit)
Isotonic, undiluted, sterile, 100% natural-source desalinated sea water, with more than 70 trace elements and minerals naturally-occurring in sea water. Does not contain preservatives.
- By removing your baby’s excess mucus, helps prevent potential complications such as sinusitis and improves the quality of sleep
- Soft nasal tip is specifically designed for babies’ delicate noses.
- Single-use filter traps excess mucus, providing hygienic aspiration.
- Cleans easily.
- Allows you to control the strength of the suction with your aspiration.
- Use with HydraSense® Easydose® or Ultra Gentle Mist to liquefy mucus prior to aspiration.
For newborns and infants from birth
1. Rinse the aspirator with hot water before first use and dry thoroughly.
2. Place a clean filter in the filter chamber and reconnect the aspirator.
3. Place baby on his back in a stable and comfortable position.
4. Place the Nasal Aspirator soft tip at the entrance of baby's nostril and inhale through the tube.
5. Repeat in the other nostril.
6. Gently lift baby to allow any remaining mucus to drain out and gently wipe the child’s nostrils.
7. After each use, unscrew the aspirator at its base, remove and discard the used filter, rinse the Nasal Aspirator with hot water and dry. Do not sterilize or boil the Nasal Aspirator.
If desired, use hydraSense® Easydose® or hydraSense® Ultra-Gentle Mist to liquefy mucus prior to aspiration.
1. Break off one Easydose® from the strip and turn the tamper-proof tip to open.
2. Lay the child on his back with his head tilted towards the right. Carefully place the tip in the upper opposite nostril after turning the child’s head to the left.
3. Use hydraSense® Nasal Aspirator to remove excess mucus trapped in nasal cavities.
4. Soak a tissue or cotton ball in hydraSense® and use it to gently wipe the child’s nostrils.
How to use Easydose® in newborns and infants
Do not reuse vials after opening.
Store between 15°C and 30°C.
• 1 nasal aspirator (1 filter chamber, 1 soft tip, 1 tube with 1 mouthpiece)
• 5 Easydose® vials
• 5 single-use filters
*When used as indicated